|Reservoir of All Pleasure
Posted: 15 Apr 2013 08:43 PM PDT
Krishna, the reservoir of all pleasure. Srimad Bhagavatam 2.1 Invocation, Srila Prabhupada.
Posted: 15 Apr 2013 01:28 AM PDT
The worst attraction is that which gives material pleasure.
|Incarnations of The Lord
Posted: 15 Apr 2013 01:24 AM PDT
The incarnations of the Lord are innumerable, like rivulets flowing from inexhaustible sources of water. Srimad Bhagavatam on Incarnations of The Lord, Srila Prabhupada.
|Who is Krishna Consious?
Posted: 15 Apr 2013 01:19 AM PDT
One who has developed attachment to Krishna is Krishna Conscious. Krishna Consciousness The Topmost Yoga System, Srila Prabhupada.
|Understanding The Greatness of The Lord’s Personality
Posted: 15 Apr 2013 01:10 AM PDT
My Lord, if one is favored by even a slight trace of the mercy of your lotus feet, he can understand the greatness of your personality.
|Two Kinds of Cleanliness
Posted: 15 Apr 2013 01:10 AM PDT
Cleanliness is essential for making advancement in spiritual life. There are two kinds of cleanliness: external and internal. External cleanliness means taking a bath, but for internal cleanliness one has to think of Krishna always and chant Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare/ Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. This process […]
Posted: 15 Apr 2013 12:45 AM PDT
To the extent the heart is polluted with sins, it cannot place its faith in the vedic scriptures or the bonafide spiritual master.
Posted: 15 Apr 2013 12:41 AM PDT
The Lord is the transcendental form of eternity, cognition and beauty. Srimad Bhagavatam 1.5.20, Srila Prabhupada.
Posted: 15 Apr 2013 12:36 AM PDT
Lord Krishna, the Supersoul, Knows everything in everyone’s heart. He Knows everyone’s determination and everyone’s want. Krishna, The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Chapter 81, Srila Prabhupada.
Posted: 15 Apr 2013 12:23 AM PDT
Srimad Bhagavatam is the purely transcendental urge of the soul. Srimad Bhagavatam Introduction, Srila Prabhupada.
Our Recent Posts
- “Joga Apģērbs” vai Kā būt Laimīgam ar to, kas mums jau ir, tai vietā lai censtos uzkrāt arvien vairāk un vairāk.
- Everything should be used in Krishna’s service
- Iesākt dienu pareizi
- Joy can only be experienced when we offer our love to God.
- What the world needs for true happiness is a shift from exploitation to service
- Vaishnava Monastery Project in Europe - Join Monk Monastery
- SupremePower.info - Discover Your True Potential, Invent a New Future
- SupremePower.info Blog - Discover Your True Potential, Invent a New Future
- Successful Balanced and Healthy lifestyle program
- We for God – God centred a Balanced and Healthy lifestyle program
- Prema Bhakti attracted by a Balanced and Healthy lifestyle
- Inspirational Quotes
- Some Thoughts - Searching Within
- Some Thoughts
- About Radhanath Swami
- Celibate Monk
- Journey Home Book
- Journey Home Book Meditations
- Leadership & Spirituality
- Radhanath Swami’s Official Site
- Radhanath Swami books
- Radhanath Swami on Speaking Tree
- Radhanath Swami & Journey Home Book
- Radhanath Swami & Krishna Yoga
- Radhanath Swami Articles
- Radhanath Swami Media
- Radhanath Swami Articles and Blogs
- Radhanath Swami Devotional Mellows
- Radhanath Swami Experiences
- Radhanath Swami Gallery
- Radhanath Swami in UK
- Radhanath Swami Letters
- Radhanath Swami on Sacred Bonding
- Radhanath Swami Online
- Radhanath Swami Photos
- Radhanath Swami Transcriptions
- Radhanath Swami Updates
- Radhanath Swami Video's
- Radhanath Swami Wallpapers
- Radhanath Swami Weekly
- Radhanath Swami Yatras
- Radhanath Swami's Early Life
- Radhanath Swami's Govardhan Ashram
- Radhanath Swami's Journey Home Review
- Sacred Journey with Radhanath Swami
- Stories from Journey Home
Our Top Posts & Pages
- How to Improve Posture? Posture Exercises to Correct Bad Posture.
- Posture for a Healthy Back: What is Good Posture
- Healthier for Men and Women to Pee in Squatting Posture
- Balanced and Healthy daily routine or DINACHARYA
- The Genuine Smile or fake one?
- Habit 3: Put First Things First Principles or Personal Management by Stephen R. Covey
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- How to Detox mouth by Oil Pulling
- Definition of Balanced and Healthy lifestyle
- Squatting, the Best Toilet Posture
- Habit 4: Think Win-Win by Stephen R. Covey
- Benefits of Being A Volunteer
- Our Successful Program
- The Lesson of the Butterfly
- Personal Development is the Issue!
- Healthy and Happy Sound Sleep starts before 10 pm
- Computer and Desk Stretches
- Quotes about Balanced and Healthy lifestyle
- Mission Statement Worksheet
- Habit 6: Synergize – Principles of Creative Cooperation by Stephen R. Covey
- MAP of Successful Balanced and Healthy lifestyle program
- Our Lifestyle Assessment Tools
- Once upon a time, beyond any time, lived the little Soul
- Health Problems caused by Computer
- Habit 7: Principles of Balanced Self-Renewal by Stephen R. Covey
- Sound Sleep Tips For Balanced and Healthy lifestyle
- Work-life balance: Tips to reclaim control
- Habit 5: Seek First to Understand Then to be Understood by Stephen R. Covey
- Nine Benefits of Squatting in Toilet
- No matter where we are, it can get better
- Holistic Health Assessment by HolisticBoard.org
- Sleep Disorders and Insomnia
- Comparison between Transformative and Informative learning methods
- The Scientific base of Personal Development
- Quotes from Spiritual Scriptures about passing urine in healthy squatting posture
- Definition – Four aspects of Balanced and Healthy lifestyle
- Posture for a Healthy Back
- 101 Personal Growth Quotes to Give You a Boost of Encouragement